We offer full-day and half-day programmes, open to all children aged 2 months – 3 years old.
Teacher to child ratio:
1 to 3 for infant
1 to 6. for PlayNursery
To enroll your child in Camelot International Infant Care, you will need to prepare the following documents for submissions and visit us at Block 301 Serangoon Ave 2 #01-342 Singapore 550301 (2nd Floor) .
- Mother’s IC (Singaporean and PR only) or FIN Card – a copy of both sides.
- Father’s IC (Singaporean and PR only) or FIN Card – a copy of both sides.
- Child’s FIN Card or Child’s Birth Certificate (Singapore only) or Re-entry Permit (PR only) – a copy.
- Child’s Immunisation Record – a copy.
- Singaporeans who are working or non-working mothers, or single fathers, may claim a child care subsidy from MCYS (applicable only at child-care centres).
* For working mothers, a recent original letter from the employer, latest CPF statement or original latest pay slip must be submitted.
- 2 passport-sized photographs of the child.